I love getting to share C's recipes. C's family has their traditional Thanksgiving/Christmas foods just as most families do. Corn Casserole is C's absolute favorite so much so that he was willing to make an exception and allow us to enjoy it some other time besides just the holidays. Here is another post of Husband's Recipes: Corn Casserole Edition.
-1 stick unsalted butter, melted
-1 can cream corn
-1 can kernel corn with juice
-1 8 oz. sour cream
-1 box Jiffy cornbread mix
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients together.
3. Lightly grease 9x13 inch casserole dish.
4. Pour mixture into casserole dish.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until top is lightly golden brown like cornbread would normally appear.