Who does not love a good breakfast sandwich? The best part about this one is the pita bread acts as a pocket so everything stays inside when you pick it up and take a nice big bite. Whoever came up with the idea for pita bread gets two fist pumps for being an absolute genius. Here's the recipe for the Breakfast Pita Pocket.
-1/2 pound of sausage
-1/2 pound of bacon
-2 Tbsp milk
-1 tsp salt
-1/4 tsp pepper
-1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey jack cheese
-3 pita breads, halved
1. Brown sausage and drain.
2. Cook bacon and crumble into little pieces.
3. Combine sausage and bacon and keep warm.
4. Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together.
5. Pour into the skillet.
6. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are almost done.
7. Add sausage and bacon mixture and cheese.
8. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until eggs are completed done and cheese is melted.
9. Spoon into pita halves.