Highlights



Well, this week has definitely been filled with some craziness. First and foremost, I just want to say that I am proud of the Oklahoma City Thunder! It is a huge accomplishment to make it to the NBA Finals! I cannot wait for another season to start and to see how much they have improved over the off season.

This weekend C and I were able to spend some time with my family at the lake! It was so great to see my cousins Heather and Eran since we do not get to see each other very often. We enjoyed some serious tubing, knee boarding, spoons, spades, and some relaxing family time. That is always the best.

Yesterday, C and I got to see the last showing of Jersey Boys in Tulsa. It was so good! Neither one of us knew what the story was about until we got there and realized the songs were all songs C has been listening to lately on his Rockin' Robin Pandora station (that is not even kind of an exaggeration). That made it all the more enjoyable! I could have done without the language, but the songs and the portrayal of the story was great!  

C and I are excited to welcome to the family Tina (Turner) the Tucson! As much as I have LOVED carpooling to work everyday with my sweetie, I know we are both excited to be a two car family again. Hopefully she lasts longer than LU did and I am pretty certain that she will unless we get another round of baseball size hail.

Today marks one year that C and I have been married! I cannot believe how fast a year went by already. I am so incredibly thankful to have such a great man who loves the Lord in my life to encourage me, love me, and challenge me to become a better person. Thank you, C, for keeping me grounded and lifting me up all at the same time. You are amazing and I love you so much! I am beyond excited for the years ahead of us. Thank you for choosing me to join you in the walk of life. I pray that we continue to uphold Romans 12:10, "Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves," just as we inscribed in our rings and promised to each other one year ago. I love you and I am so glad that you are my best friend, husband, and soul mate! 


1 comment:

Mrs. Robinson said...

Y'all stay SO busy - it's very impressive. We're lazy, old-folks! Haha

Happy Anniversary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers