Sausage has become C's favorite thing right now, especially grilled sausage. This recipe has moved to the top of our list. It was absolutely delicious and anything grilled is incredibly easy and very easy to clean up. Here is the recipe for Grilled Sausage with Potatoes and Green Beans.
-3/4 pound green beans, trimmed and halved
-1/2 pound red potatoes, quartered
-1 onion, sliced
-1 pound smoked sausage, cut into 1/2"-1" slices
-1 tsp salt
-1 tsp pepper
-1 tsp vegetable oil
-1 tsp butter
-1 cup water
1. Preheat grill to high heat.
2. On three large pieces of foil, evenly distribute all of the ingredients except for the water among the foil.
3. Tightly seal foil around the ingredients on 3 of the sides leaving one open.
4. Add 1/3 cup water to each pouch and seal.
5. Grill for 15 minutes, turn, and grill for 15 more minutes.
6. Check to make sure potatoes are tender.
7. If so, enjoy!