May Sponsor Highlight

I am seriously awe-struck that May is ending already! Where in the world has 2012 gone already? I have been blessed with some incredibly sweet sponsors and some amazing readers. Seriously, thank you to all of you! Thank you readers for joining me in this journey! Thank you sponsors for your support of The Pless Press! I am so appreciative of each and every one of you.

To let all of you readers have some new insight into these sweet sponsors I have asked them to share what one thing they could not live without. Here is what they have to share!


The one thing I couldn't live without is my family! I've always been super close to them, and I would be lost without them. They are my source of support, love, and entertaiment.


I couldn't live without the scriptures. They are the one thing that makes everything better in life. Reading the scriptures helps me find focus and keep a good perspective. Without the scriptures I would be a very lost soul.


I couldn't live without a camera. I'm the girl that picks out what cellphone I want, based on how good the camera is on it. I love my SLR, and can't imagine what it would be like not to have that in my life!


Oh, there is so many things I could not live without. You know the whole husband I got in the other room, he's a keeper. And those two crazy pups, life sure would be boring without. But lets get a little more serious, I could not live without my morning coffee. Maybe "live" is a bit dramatic, but I certainly could not function without it. I get a little too giddy for the cup in the morning, there is something about having a routine, and know that my day's schedule might be crazy...but I still got my morning coffee!

featureforamber
 Blog / Twitter / E-mail 
 

The one thing I currently could not live without is my Etsy App! I am a very busy person and always on the go! The App helps me manage my business wherever I am!
 


Thank you so much ladies for your sponsorship of The Pless Press this month! You are very much appreciated! If you are interested in sponsoring The Pless Press in any way, then please check out the Advertising page. I would love to have you! Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Celine Luggage bags said...

In contemporary celine bag society, people come to Celine Luggage bags feel much more than much more strain Celine Boston Bag inside their lifestyle. Immediately after their operate, they prefer a leisure living way. For the celine outlet shop majority of girls, the celine outlet prefer to obtain Celine baggage for looking, journey, etc. Anyone, who understands how you can delight in their living, additionally Celine Luggage Tote they nicely celine luggage mini know about Celine.

Celine Luggage bags said...

The 40-year-old Australian is isabel marant sneaker wanted Baskets Isabel Marant in Sweden to face questioning over alleged sex crimes against two women. He has now exhausted all his legal options in Britain, but could still make a last-ditch appeal to the European Court of Human Rights. Lawyers for isabel marant boots Assange secured a two-week isabel marant online stay however, arguing the decision by the judges was based on a point Isabel Marant shoes of law that was not discussed in court.
The 40-year-old Australian is [url=www.sneakerisabelmarant.com][b]isab

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers