Highlights

Even though three day weekends typically mean that you are well rested for your four day work week, that is just not the case this go round but it was well worth it. We spent the weekend in Arkansas with C's family. We had a great time getting to see some friends and participating in the Memorial Day Golf Scramble. I am not in any way shape or form a golfer. I just ride along and take pictures; however, yesterday my allergies got the best of me and made the day slightly less enjoyable than normal. Note to self: Never wear contacts to a golf course again. Also, tell me C's grandpa is not the cutest thing in his Australian outback hat? We loved it. Just to let you know how serious they take their golf, we had 10 people in 3 carts. For real. The whole family wanted to watch and cheer them on, but with it being a big tournament that meant that we had to sacrifice space since all of the other teams wanted their carts as well. All in all, it was a great weekend!

In case you were wondering, the beach vaca count down begins today! T-3 days! I. Cannot. Wait. I hope you all had a great week and an even better day!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers