Grilled Corn on the Cob

Seriously, grilled corn on the cob is the stuff. It is most definitely one of my favorite things to eat whether it be at the fair or any other day. Now that we have a grill, I foresee a lot of corn on the cob in our future! Here is the recipe if you want to try it.

Ingredients:
-Corn still in husk
-1 tsp Butter
-1 tsp Salt
-1 tsp Pepper
-1 tsp Sugar
-1 tsp Brown Sugar

Directions:
1. Peel back husk
2. The great thing about this recipe is you decide how much you want. I do a thin layer of butter all the way around the corn.
3. Then sprinkle some salt and pepper over corn.
4. Spread sugar and brown sugar on the corn.
5. Recover corn with husks and wrap tightly with foil.
6. Grill for 20-30 minutes on medium-high heat until corn is tender.
7. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Yummy! I love grilled corn!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Heather Graham said...

Ahhh- my family loves grilled corn - just the way you did it! YUMMO! Would love to invite you to share with my readers at my linky party (stringtownhome.blogspot.com)!

hugs-
heather

Jonell said...

YES!! had some Mother's Day..but It wasnt just like yours..never have doe the 'sugar thing"..gotta try it..later, gotta go grab some corn..
~jonell
you may follow me at http://mygrammashouse.blogspot.com

Liz & Holley said...

Thanks for linking up! I've never used sugar on my grilled corn - just may have to try that! We hope to see you again next week! ~Holley

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

Yummy! My daughter gets here braces off next month, and then we are going to eat corn on the cob like crazy.

Elyse said...

Such a fun summer recipe and easy to make it vegan! Yummy.....

Motivated Mommy of two said...

I love corn on the cob and grilled even better. The picture you posted just makes me hungry. Stopping by from polka dots on parade link party

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers