This recipe has turned out to be probably the best thing that I have ever made. Seriously. C loved it! It is a recipe from Real Simple and I can promise you I will be making this for years to come. You have got to try this! Here is the recipe for Lemon Garlic Chicken, Green Beans, and Potatoes.
-6 Tbsp Olive Oil
-2 Lemons, 1 Thinly Sliced, 1 Juiced
-4 Garlic Cloves, Minced
-1 tsp Salt
-1/2 tsp Pepper
-3/4 lb Green Beans
-8 Small Red Potatoes, Quartered
-4 Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Coat a large baking dish or cast iron skillet with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
3. Arrange lemon slices on bottom of pan.
4. Combine remaining olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.
5. Add the green beans in bowl and toss to coat.
6. Remove the green beans and arrange on top of the lemon slices.
7. Add the potatoes in bowl and toss to coat.
8. Remove the potatoes and arrange on top of the green beans.
9. Add the chicken in bowl and toss to coat.
10. Remove the chicken and arrange on top of the potatoes.
11. Pour any of the remaining mixture over the chicken.
12. Roast for 50 minutes.
13. Remove the chicken from pan or skillet.
14. Bake green beans and potatoes for 10 more minutes until potatoes are tender.