Pudding Cookies

 C and I were just dying to use our new Kitchen Aid mixer we got for Christmas. Boy did we ever have some major success on round one! Oh. My. Goodness. These are seriously the most chewy and soft cookies I have ever had. Even the next day or two days later, they were still just as soft as cookies normally that are fresh. Perfection I tell you. I just had to share this recipe with you. You will not be disappointed.

Ingredients:
1 small package (1/2 cup) of instant vanilla pudding 
3 cups of flour
1 1/4 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 1/4 cups butter
1 1/4 cups brown sugar
1 cup and 2 Tbsp of sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 package of your favorite chips (we just happened to have 1/2 chocolate and 1/2 white chocolate so we mixed them)

Directions:
 1. Stir together pudding, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in small bowl and set aside.
 
2. Using a mixer with a paddle attachment, cream butter and sugars for about five minutesuntil light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs.
4. Stir in vanilla.
5. Reduce to low speed and add dry ingredients a small bit at at time, mixing until just combined.
6. Add chips of your choosing.
 7. Freeze dough for twenty minutes.
8. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
9. Drop spoon fulls of dough onto greased cookie sheet.
10. Bake for 10-12 minutes. 
 11. Cool for about a minute on pan before moving to cooling rack.
12. Cool and enjoy!!

Seriously, these things are so stinking good! We also have a recipe for cake batter cookies we will be trying soon so get excited for that. If you cannot tell, us Pless' are a sucker for cookies. We love 'em. I hope you enjoy these!

10 comments:

Mrs. Robinson said...

YUM! Pudding in cookies make for some fluffy, soft, deliciousness!

& congrats on getting a stand mixer! I received one as a wedding gift...so typical...but I ADORE it! One particular thing they are REALLY great for is making homemade pizza dough (if yours came with a dough hook...it looks kinda like Cpt. Hook's "hook-hand".)

Heather said...

Wow, totally going to have to try those! Possibly a task for this weekend! :)

Chelsea said...

I've been playing with my new mixer too! Those cookies look fantastic- soft cookies are the absolute best :) Thanks for sharing!

Jill said...

Yummy! And your mixer looks pretty cool too! Lucky you!


Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Jamie said...

Mmmm I love pudding and I love cookies. These sound delicious! Pinning!!

Thanks so much for linking up! I will tweet this! :o)

Jamie
For Love of Cupcakes

Jenna said...

wow these look so yummy! I want to make some now! Thanks for sharing! :)

http://itsjustcalledspicy.blogspot.com/

MrsJenB said...

Oh my goodness! I've heard of pudding cookies before - they look delicious and sound even better. I wish I had some right about now, to be honest. :)

Visiting from CraftOManiac

Teri@thefreshmancook said...

I can't wait to try these. Thanks for linking up to my Super Bowl Eats and Treats Party! Yum, they look good!

Marriage from Scratch said...

Looks delish. I want some now ;)

I would love it if you come by and link this up at From Scratch Friday @ Marriage from Scratch! It’s live already on the blog 

~Christina
www.marriagefromscratch.blogspot.com

Danielle said...

Not sure if you knew, but I just wanted to let you know that I featured you today on Blissful and Domestic!
Stop by and grab a button:>

http://blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com/2012/02/from-kitchen-15-new-delish-recipes.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers