C and I were just dying to use our new Kitchen Aid mixer we got for Christmas. Boy did we ever have some major success on round one! Oh. My. Goodness. These are seriously the most chewy and soft cookies I have ever had. Even the next day or two days later, they were still just as soft as cookies normally that are fresh. Perfection I tell you. I just had to share this recipe with you. You will not be disappointed.
1 small package (1/2 cup) of instant vanilla pudding
3 cups of flour
1 1/4 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 1/4 cups butter
1 1/4 cups brown sugar
1 cup and 2 Tbsp of sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 package of your favorite chips (we just happened to have 1/2 chocolate and 1/2 white chocolate so we mixed them)
1. Stir together pudding, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in small bowl and set aside.
2. Using a mixer with a paddle attachment, cream butter and sugars for about five minutesuntil light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs.
4. Stir in vanilla.
5. Reduce to low speed and add dry ingredients a small bit at at time, mixing until just combined.
6. Add chips of your choosing.
7. Freeze dough for twenty minutes.
8. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
9. Drop spoon fulls of dough onto greased cookie sheet.
10. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
11. Cool for about a minute on pan before moving to cooling rack.
12. Cool and enjoy!!
Seriously, these things are so stinking good! We also have a recipe for cake batter cookies we will be trying soon so get excited for that. If you cannot tell, us Pless' are a sucker for cookies. We love 'em. I hope you enjoy these!