Pepperoni Sausage Pizza Bread

I am not going to lie to you, this is not the best recipe to help you stick to your New Year's Resolution, but I will tell you that we all need a break sometimes from that. This, my friends, is a great break. Such an easy recipe and if you are meat/pizza loving folks like C and I, then you will most definitely love this! So here is the recipe for the Pepperoni/Sausage Pizza Bread.

Ingredients:
-1 Can of Pillsbury Pizza Dough
-1/2 Cup of Pizza Sauce
-1/3 Cup of Parmesan Cheese
-1/2 Package of Pepperoni
-1 lb of Italian Sausage

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Roll out dough on greased cookie sheet
3. Spread pizza sauce out over the dough leaving about a 1/2 inch along the edges
 4. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the sauce.
 5. Brown and drain the sausage.
 6. Spread out pepperonis over the Parmesan cheese.
7. Spread out the sausage over the pepperonis.
 8. Roll up the dough and pinch the ends closed together
9. Bake for abot 12-15 minutes or until crust is browned on the outside
 10. Use a pizza cutter to slice off portions.
11. Enjoy!

Mmm mmm mmm. I can always go for a good pizza recipe and this was one we most definitely loved. I hope you like it too!

7 comments:

Desiree said...

I TOOOOOTTAAAALLLY have to try this! it looks SO YUMMY!

Jill said...

Oh too right it doesn't help with the new year's resolutions! YUM!! Great for a treat!
Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Teri@thefreshmancook said...

This looks delicious! I love a good pizza recipe too! This would be great for Super Bowl parties, and I'd love if you would stop by and link up to my Super Bowl Eats and Treats Party!
http://www.thefreshmancook.blogspot.com/2012/01/super-bowl-eats-treats-blog-party.html

Hope to see you there! Thanks!

alesha said...

Hi Amber!
Thanks for this awesome recipe! I made it and then talked about it (and this post) on my blog today! Check it out (http://tobless.blogspot.com/2012/02/photo-of-day.html)! And thanks again!
Alesha <3

Erin said...

This is looks soooo good. I'm going to have to try it sometime.

Erin at takingtimetocreate.blogspot.com

Teri@thefreshmancook said...

Thanks for dropping by and linking up to my Super Bowl Eats and Treats Party! I just love this pizza bread!

Corey @ Family Fresh Meals said...

Yummers! I found you over at The Sweet Spot's Mouthwatering Mondays. Great recipe. Looks so easy and delish!
PS. I am your newest follower!
XO

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers