I am not going to lie to you, this is not the best recipe to help you stick to your New Year's Resolution, but I will tell you that we all need a break sometimes from that. This, my friends, is a great break. Such an easy recipe and if you are meat/pizza loving folks like C and I, then you will most definitely love this! So here is the recipe for the Pepperoni/Sausage Pizza Bread.
-1 Can of Pillsbury Pizza Dough
-1/2 Cup of Pizza Sauce
-1/3 Cup of Parmesan Cheese
-1/2 Package of Pepperoni
-1 lb of Italian Sausage
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Roll out dough on greased cookie sheet
3. Spread pizza sauce out over the dough leaving about a 1/2 inch along the edges
4. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the sauce.
5. Brown and drain the sausage.
6. Spread out pepperonis over the Parmesan cheese.
7. Spread out the sausage over the pepperonis.
8. Roll up the dough and pinch the ends closed together
9. Bake for abot 12-15 minutes or until crust is browned on the outside
10. Use a pizza cutter to slice off portions.
Mmm mmm mmm. I can always go for a good pizza recipe and this was one we most definitely loved. I hope you like it too!