Share Your Story {Ginger}

Hi! I'm Ginger, & I blog over at Ginger Snap Crafts
It's a fun place where I share my easy, simple & cute crafty ideas & projects. 
{Would love to have YOU drop by sometime!} 
{Ginger Snap Crafts}
It is so fun to be over here
with Amber sharing my story.
I'm blog A LOT about crafty things,
and it was nice to take a break from all that
& share something more personal & deeper.
I feel very blessed that I was raised in a home
with parents who taught me about the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
They took me to church every Sunday, we read scriptures as a family,
had family home evening, worked & played together.
They both were & still are wonderful examples to me.
I'm a simple girl with simple faith.
It has always been easy for me to
believe that I have a loving Heavenly Father.
I have always known that Jesus Christ was real.

{picture source}
What a blessing that is!
I know not everyone gets a testimony right off,
sometimes it's a struggle & difficult,
but I know if you just
have a desire to believe
that little seed of faith will grow.
Soon you will have faith as
strong as the biggest oak tree.

{picture source}
One of my favorite songs is called Faith.
My children sing this song in Primary
(the children's organization at our church).
Here are the lyrics.
Faith is knowing the sun will rise,
lighting each new day.
Faith is knowing the
Lord will hear my prayers
each time I pray.
Faith is like a little seed:
If planted, it will grow.
Faith is a swelling within my heart.

When I do right, I know.
Faith is knowing
I lived with God before my mortal birth.
Faith is knowing
I can return when my life ends on earth.
Faith is trust in God above;
In Christ, who showed the way.
Faith is strengthened; I feel it grow
Whenever I obey.
I would just challenge each of us to take that tiny seed of faith & plant it in our hearts.
As we try to follow the commandments & choose the right 
I know these seeds of faith will grow.
I know our testimonies will be strengthened & we will be blessed.
Thank you for having me over, Amber!

1 comment:

amy and jesse hudson said...

Ginger, thank you for sharing your story. I know you are a blessing to others by your simple yet solid faith in God. He has kept you close to Him over all these years, and that is one of the coolest things, given the world we live in now with all of the opportunities to stray away. Both of you ladies, (Ginger and Amber) are awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers