Breakfast Casserole

This right here is C's absolute favorite thing I make. I got this recipe from my aunt who is an amazing cook. Seriously, between my mom and her, there is no one that is a better cook. I said it.

Ingredients:
1 Dozen Eggs
1 lb. Sausage
2 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 Bag of Croutons
 1. Brown and drain the sausage.
 2. Lightly spray the bottom of the pan so the casserole does not stick.

3. Spread the croutons out over the bottom of the pan.
 4. Beet the eggs and then mix in the cream of mushroom soup.
 5. Spread the sausage out over the croutons.
 6. Pour the eggs and Cream of Mushroom Soup mix over the sausage and croutons.
7. Sprinkle the cheese over mix.

8. Bake at 350 degrees for about 45-1 Hour. When you can stick a fork in it and it comes out clean it is done.
9. Enjoy!

I will say, normally I use a different crouton that is pretty much white when it is fresh out of the bag. These were already pretty toasted so they browned while baking, but they still tasted the same. 

As always, you can make this a little healthier by using a fat free Cream of Mushroom Soup, Cheese, Croutons, and a reduced fat Sausage. 

I hope you love it as much as C and I do!

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Saw you left a comment on my guest post at women who do it all. Thanks so much. I'd love for you to stop by my blog.

www.blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com

I have more fun thanksgiving ideas there for the littles:>

Digital Scrapbooking Made Easy said...

This looks yummy! If you get a chance, I'd love to have you link up to my party at http://scrapbookingez.blogspot.com/2011/11/anything-goes-linky-party.html. Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie said...

This looks delicious, I love breakfast casseroles!

New follower :)

Stephanie
chocolatecoveredbuttons.blogspot.com

Shiloh said...

This looks so good!

Jill said...

Yumm! That looks really tasty!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

trophyw.blogspot.com said...

looks like a pretty good way to start your day :)

Danielle said...

YUM!!

Between U & Me said...

I featured this post on my blog today! ;)

www.betweenuandme.com

Terry said...

I am drooling thinking of how good this must taste! Thanks for linking up, this will be featured this weekend so I hope you have time to link up again this weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers